Followers


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Favorite Place

Nahhhh..So!
My lecturer ask me to fill my blog with the best place that attract people
After doing research several times then, I got it.
I remembered what my friends thought .
It was Sunway Lagoon
Yeahhh..truly I've never been there before. 
That's why sometimes I think about either I should visit it? Emm my mind still buffering
No matter what let's take a look what are the attractive places there.

Basically,

Sunway Lagoon is Asia's Best Attraction. This multi-award winning attraction is recognized by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) as Asia's Best Attraction for four consecutive years (2007 – 2010).

Whether you are looking to cool down in the tropical sun @ Asia's Best Water Park, looking for a hair-raising experience @ Scream Park, enjoying the thrilling rides @ Amusement Park, getting your adrenaline pumping @ Extreme Park, or getting up close and personal with your favourite animals @ Wildlife Park, there is something for all @ Sunway Lagoon.

Sunway Lagoon is also home to the regions hottest events and concerts. Glitz and glamour, or cool and happening, Sunway Lagoon has hosted the most sought after events in the region like the MTV World Stage (2009 & 2010), Arthurs Day Celebration and the Quiksilver Revolution Tour.

Kindly inform that the admission charges as below:



The attractions are : jeng jeng jeng

Water Park

Amusement Park

Extreme Park

Wildlife Park

 
Scream Park


So, for more info you can visit this website http://www.sunwaylagoon.com/general.asp

Done. Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment